I update my blog to thank everyone who sent me gifts, cards or even just written to me a Christmas card!
I show you a collage of cards and little thoughts that I came from Vale , Michy , Grace , Danda; Luciana , and Emanuela Marcy .
This packet I received from Roberta I show you a collage of cards and little thoughts that I came from Vale , Michy , Grace , Danda; Luciana , and Emanuela Marcy .
and inside was one of his wonderful brooches
During the holidays I had the pleasure to embrace Manu and Anna and so we were able to make us the best wishes in person and to exchange gifts, and since we saw them after Christmas ... for us that day is was Christmas again!! hee hee :-)
Here we are all three in front of the fireplace!
E 'was a pleasant day to chat, before the warmth of the fireplace, and gluttony, because we went to lunch together with our families! The day is happily past, and unfortunately all too fast!
This package gave me my Sister Manu
Inside was a beautiful basket which, in turn, much more!
One of his great card, a red crochet bracelet, a card with buttons stoffosi shaped tree and a small bird-house that contains ribbons pompoms! There were many, many beautiful things!
But the best thing that gave me this year, just ended, which for me and my family was not just easy, it's no doubt his friendship and affection! Thanks Manu!!
But the best thing that gave me this year, just ended, which for me and my family was not just easy, it's no doubt his friendship and affection! Thanks Manu!!
This packet given to me by the hand Anna in shades of purple-lilac
with dual content
directly from Paris: a set of stamps to dark-cake ' interior of a clutch and then a lovely card that contained stoffosa itself a bracelet Anna strictly hand-made! Thank you, thank you wholeheartedly!
For my part I had prepared for them these packages: one for Manu
and one for Anna
I made for them in small enclosures in fabric shaped house (the tutorial to make you can find it here )
inside and I quote: a set of chipboards, a Christmas decoration in the form of a gnome and a booklet. I just have to say goodbye I wish you a very good week, referring to my next post .... I am working to design a felt and I'm having a crazy !!!!! :-) A prestooooooooo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment