Friday, January 15, 2010

How Can I Make A Pikachu Hoodie

Felt Food & card ... what fun!! A few gift

Even a simple and seemingly trivial as preparing food for your family or your guests-friends can be an act of love for me ... and can be even if this food is made with felt! The
felting or pannolenci to achieve the "dummy food" is defined felt food . Browsing the Web
I discovered this new world and since it was the fifth birthday of my "goddaughter" Agnes, the daughter of my dear friends Michael and Fabrizio, I thought I'd give her a set of felt food, made by me.
The thing I was just hooked!
I made several "food" using shaped felt, felt and felt more often. Use of
pannolenci soft, the color scheme, the time for the preparation of a project and the satisfaction to see him made, the effort to compensate those who, like me, have little familiarity with needle and thread.
Anyway, I assure you that it is not necessary to be a great expert in sewing, buttonhole stitch enough to know and be able to make some points ... even if the linear use of the sewing machine helps you in terms of time and effort.
Around the web then there are many examples of work created galleries of images for which the sources of inspiration you will not miss!
But enough with words beginning with the monster ... I made some food!

start with a simple first course: butterflies tomato 7_IMG_4066 copia
continue with a second course: egg salad with , mortadella and Emmentaler cheese with a side of carrots and tomatoes
or simply a sandwich stuffed with a packet of crisps
or would prefer a couple of slices of pizza ? few slices of salami? a chicken leg and a pair of meatballs?
If you are not too satisfied ... I would say go to the dessert of chocolate biscuits
or rather a good ice cream?
Anyway, at the end of a nice lunch there is always a good bit of fruit: apples , lemon and orange segments !
8_IMG_4067 copia

I think the food felt is a beautiful way, fun way to play in our children: those of us who did not play as a baby to pretend to cook or pretend to go shopping?
And then the youngest would be a great way to teach them the names and shapes of fruit and vegetables, foods that are sadly looked down at the table perhaps especially by young children!
Too bad I have a male ... and now for more older!
But having a goddaughter has its advantages, because I enjoyed it a world to build these things and why a bit is the 'child in me "came back to giocareeeee! :-) :-)


A follow some useful links where to find templates for creating felt food or just simply where to find inspiration:

- The blog Melissa Goodsell of , in which there is a tutorial with templates to make eggs and orange slices , lemon ice cream and tomatoes , ravioli ;
- The Blog
Snazzle Craft where you can find free patterns to create a package of potato chips, sandwich with lettuce, cheese, tomato, and mortadella;
- The group
handmade felt food on Flickr ,;
- The
TobyShow , gathering ideas for making pizza, eggs, bacon, vegetables, noodles and butterflies, cheese and biscuits all made with pannolenci;
- The site
makeandtakes.com in where there is a tutorial to make biscuits ;
- On
Escape Artist another tutorial to create donuts;
- to inspire the Blog
lillybeanmarket and his market .
And then Etsy
-
Buggabug in his shop that sells patterns for felt food, here instead the blog; - Katiemadegoods , which sells a lunch set;
-
Pinakoala with his sets for B;
-
doodlebugfinery with the sandwich and chips, or more generally
here the result of a general search on etsy to felt food.
HAVE FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment