This year, as every year, I realize I'm in tremendous delay in the preparation of Christmas gifts hand - made.
I would like to do many things, but then I always boils down to the last minute and then I can not do what was in my expectations!
For those like me who are "in trouble" ... I'll show you some ideas that we hope will inspire! Following is the list of links
I would like to do many things, but then I always boils down to the last minute and then I can not do what was in my expectations!
For those like me who are "in trouble" ... I'll show you some ideas that we hope will inspire! Following is the list of links
1. scrapy hanging tree christmas decorations , 2. Hoop-christmas decorations , 3. fabric Christmas wreath 2009, 4. Christmas ornaments, 5. christmas baubles, 6. Hanging Christmas tree decoration , 7. stars and hearts, 8. Set of 6 Felt Ornaments - Presents with Bows , 9. Christmas Bird , 10. holiday swap ornaments , 11. christmas tree decoration , 12. little christmas houses , 13. alberelli in stoffa , 14. holiday rag topiary tree , 15. Fabric chain , 16. advent calendar , 17. Christmas Advent Calendar , 18. Christmas stockings for Advent calendar 2009 , 19. whimsy studios happy homes winter series , 20. Christmas stocking , 21. ghirlanda stelle, 22. jingle bells stocking , 23. Keepsake Stocking , 24. Rickrack Stocking .
stockings felt as decorations, a "Feltrosa" of stockings and socks and I Manu we have proposed to stand as a gadget ASI Creative World November
decorations or "edible" for example, biscuits (around where I come from I've seen a decorated Athens of the biscuits with Doria!)
During this time the only thing that they are well advanced is the preparation of Christmas cards, also on Santa Ikea, as Manu says has come to our rescue!
And speaking of cards, this is the card I sent to Bologna to Creative World: All the cards that were shipped from scrapper were then donated to charity! A good initiative that you could not attend!
and that instead the layout that I submitted to ASI's Creative World Competition.
The rules were to be met: A4 landscape, predominance of blue, two tapes and three buttons .. The picture is a self-timer (At work!) On a beautiful day in late September with a Sefro our respective families!
The rules were to be met: A4 landscape, predominance of blue, two tapes and three buttons .. The picture is a self-timer (At work!) On a beautiful day in late September with a Sefro our respective families!
I leave you with a preview (which you do not see granch'รจ!! Hee hee :-))
decorations I'm ready ....
We wish you a beautiful bridge of the Immaculate soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment