the day before yesterday was the birthday of a special friend, a sincere and loving and a sweet scrapper: Federica ! Still many many greetings dear Faith!
I thought I'd give her a mini album with the cover fabric.
It was a very long time I wanted to build a small mini-album "stoffoso" and I had gathered, networked, other ideas that I liked. There
some monster
I thought I'd give her a mini album with the cover fabric.
It was a very long time I wanted to build a small mini-album "stoffoso" and I had gathered, networked, other ideas that I liked. There
some monster
- Donna Downey - F abric album
- Janaina Oliveira - Fabric mini album
- Hagit Rozanes - Fabric mini album
- Donna Downey - Fabric album
- Mary Ann Moss - Travel Journal
- Donna Downey - Ispiration Journal
- Renate IKinger - Fabric Journal
- Janelle Wind - Album
- Simona Gargiulo - Travel Journal
Also because, not being an expert in sewing, I could count on beautiful and very punctual tutorial that was made available on the website of Simo Scrapper of the night!! :-) The Simon is a true ace of sewing and .... more!
Sorry for the Faith, so to speak ... you are "caught" my first experiment, but I'm quite satisfied!
:-) Here's my mini-album stoffoso
could not miss a greeting card here it
I greet you by telling you that next Sunday I should be in Bologna Creative World stand of ' ASI (along with other scrapper, including I hope Manu ,
influence permitting!) Is a 'important opportunity to show what is scrapbooking!
If you go over there come and see us! Greetings to all
/ s very good weekend!
last-minute (11/11/2009):
not miss the CANDYSMILE (Candy KiT + + Tutorial) by Roberta and the possibility of having one of its beautiful, felt brooches as well as a kit to make another!
0 comments:
Post a Comment