I stop when I want is the first single (digital) based on All or love from today on all radio stations and network. Evasio (Muraro) like this one of the songs most representative of his new album, "I stop when I want n axes cutting and sewing together chatting in the bar, clichés and phrases packed giving a new meaning. The process that led to I stop when I want was therefore a bit 'by chance and a bit' of a research and a work of synthesis between the words and pictures. Someone said that the chorus ("I made a new framework where I paint the words and then pull the canvas recompose the way I like it ") is a summary of the practice of the happiest cut & fold in (in fact, size and paste) of William Burroughs and a hypothesis is certainly suggestive. For me it is a little personal reminder that I'd sooner or later, open a canvas and paint really the words "I like it." With Evasio Muraro to acoustic guitar, bass and voice sounds Fidel Fogaroli to piano and keyboards and Stefano Bertoli to drums and percussion. And here are the words of I stop when I want : "I stop when I want, I'll stop when I want, I started drinking at age twenty, well but you're still around, I stop when I want, I'll stop when I want, I started smoking at thirty, and then it is not so bad, I stop when I want to stop when I want, I began to betray to forty, but of course, you're still a handsome man when I stop I stop when I want I made a new framework where I paint the words and then rip the canvas from the redial I like it pie came over me a fortune but you deserve it ... well I made a pact with the devil looked like a guy seriously as an exchequer ... I stop when I want ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment