Sunday, March 15, 2009

Can You Place A Heated Kennel Mat Under Straw

A quick post ... fast!

A quick quick post to show you some gift I received for my birthday.
A quick post, I told you why in this period are "messy" (but in reality not only at this time ... maybe it's my state of mind, can not organize! :-) Hee hee) because preparations are being ITALY pre-PACS and are entered into fibrillation ... now really miss sooo little!
Then the last few weeks I received a packet by Gloria within which were contained some beautiful rub-ons, a bag of buttons, a nice card with the words sweet, and that nice little package purple
that contained inside this
a pincushion really cute and useful! Thanks Gloria! I'll take with me to PACS !
Then the same day I received two more packets by Michy
and Giuly
thanks girls! Two stamp that I will be very useful! It 's time to kick start again "scrapbooking"! The
Michy Giuly and will see again soon at the PACS, they will be the companions of my table along with Manu and a friend of Giuly. Just last Sunday and I
Manu we went to find the Michy to Montepulciano to make the totem of our table (which of course is top secret!;) Ih ih)
here we are all three together with my Ale
in the one picture that we made during the great day, we passed women to work and chat (and of course to eat from ... Because the prepartum Michy us a slap-up lunch!), while our men went for a walk in Montepulciano!
In the next post, I'll show production "for PACS"! And then the next one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment