Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cube Field Game For Iphone

!

There are more! If anyone is worried ... hee hee! It 'more than a month since I update my poor blog! I started going with my poor blogguccio restyling, now full of strategic ragnateleeee! : (Why, poveroooo, he still had the Christmas dress! LO!
In this month or so, it is that has not produced a little bit of craftoso, but some little things I can not mostravele as they are already in preparation for PACS ITALY , and I Meanwhile prepare some gift for my "scrapbooking girlfriends" who will share with me a table at the PACS !
Before you see some things made by me, for birthdays in January, beginning with a surprise show at my house already received some day, and created by this extraordinary artist by the name of Elena Fiore
you noticed the delicacy and accuracy of the parcel? Well inside (you could not see well from the first photo) there was this surprise: a notebook from her purse!
Now go to my little production in January! To my dear
Michy (which finally has a blog!) I made a card and a phone holder
for the legendary Patty a card
Then I took a course in haberdashery during which I managed to make this bag felt, and I must say that as a first experiment I liked ... much!! :):):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment